Help regarding Masters in Cork

Business Listing
ganeshcece
Antispam: No

Help regarding Masters in Cork

Post by ganeshcece » Wed May 30, 2012 5:26 pm

I have 1 year of IT work experience and now I am going to join Microelectronics in Masters. Do u think I should do Masters in informations systems?. What about Electronics field out there will it be easy to get job in Intel and other core companies related to electronics . Or should i choose IT field?..

I finished my B.E in Electronics and Communication Engineering. Now i am working in IT field. I preferred to study my subject itself, that is the reason i selected Masters in microelectronics. Is the visa valuable to search jobs in other European countries? I wish to continue my PhD after Masters. .. and can i know where in Intel located in Ireland.

It will be helpful for me if u provide me with some details about Universities in Ireland. I have got an offer from UCC for Masters- Microelectronics. Can I join the Universities give me ur opinion on studies in Ireland and wat about the employment opportunities for microelectronics in Ireland. will it be easy to get a job there. Kindly advise me to choose my carrier. thanks in advance brother..