Cancelling Old CSWP and applying a Fresh one.

Discussion about Irish Immigration & Visa issues.
Please Note: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information presented here. Use it at your own risk
HSaify
Antispam: No

Cancelling Old CSWP and applying a Fresh one.

Post by HSaify » Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:39 am

Hi Good people,

I had a query regarding CSWP.
I am on my Stamp 1 CSWP, I have completed 6 months with it. I plan to resign and go back home for some reason in August.
There is another company in Ireland that would like to offer me a Job on CSWP. I am interested in the offer and I am thinking of coming back.

My Questions area
1. Is there any cool-off period that I would have to wait for before the company which has offered me a job could apply for a new CSWP?
2. Are there any extra documents I will need to submit, to show that this is a fresh application and I will be starting from scratch to DBEI?

Any Help or Guidance is very much appreciated.
Thank you so much

balac_m
Seasoned Member

Re: Cancelling Old CSWP and applying a Fresh one.

Post by balac_m » Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:27 pm

You have to work for the initial employer for at least one year unless you are made redundant.

HSaify

Post by HSaify » Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:39 am

balac_m wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:27 pm
You have to work for the initial employer for at least one year unless you are made redundant.
Hi Balac_m,

Many thanks for your reply.
What my question is that though I am leaving, midway due to some personal issues. Will, I will never be able to secure a job in Ireland again? what if I like to try again and there is a company willing to sponsor me.
I would like to apply for a very fresh work permit where my cycle would start again.

balac_m
Seasoned Member

Post by balac_m » Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:29 pm

Of course, you can come back and work for a different company. It should not be a problem after a year of the first work permit. Please check the point 5.1 on the document on the URL below

https://enterprise.gov.ie/en/Publicatio ... s-2020.pdf

They may refuse a new permit until you complete 1 year even if you are going back to India and come after few months

HSaify

Post by HSaify » Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:03 pm

Thank you so much for your reply here.
It really helped,
I'll just go through the link you have sent me.

Once again appreciate it.

Regards,
Hamza